Monday 11 May 2009

The HubPage Challenge








Hubpages are running a challenge to make 100 Hubs in 30 days starting Monday May 11th 2009 (today), in an experiment to see how much money can be made in that time.

It certainly sounds intriguing. I have been concentrating on promoting my three hubs, but perhaps it might be interesting to see what happens when I try for volume. I'm not sure I can write that many good hubs, but I can certainly try the smaller challenge of 30 hubs in 30 days.

The thing about challenges is that they do give you something to aim for. In this instance, it's simply about making the hubs, but I wonder if I can combine it with another challenge and aim to make a sum of money as well.

Say my challenge is make 30 hubs in 30 days and make $1000 out of it. Hmm. Need to get my creative thinking cap on.

I will of course be updating this blog with my progress.

Update: Well I produced my first hubpage, which of course was about the hubpage challenge: How to make money online fast. I'm hoping the title isn't wishful thinking. I've started another hub too, but it is only half done and unpublished as yet. My verdict on the first day: this is going to be very very hard work, especially if you are producing long hubs full of original material. Oh well. Only another 29 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment